- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30g butter
- 4 x rib-eye steaks
- 4 tomatoes, peeled and deseeded, and cut into quarters
- 20 pitted black olives
- 2 tbsp capers
- Splash of red wine
- 300g new potatoes, cooked
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Small handful of rosemary leaves
- 200g spinach
- 300ml olive oil 30ml red wine
- Make the vinaigrette by combining the ingredients in a bowl and leaving to one side. Heat the butter in a heavy frying pan, and cook the steaks for about 4-5 minutes on each side, before leaving to rest.
- Add the tomatoes, olives, and capers to the pan, and quickly saute. Deglaze the pan with a splash of red wine, and add the contents of the pan to your vinaigrette.
- Heat up a frying pan and add the potatoes with the olive oil, garlic and rosemary. Saute until golden, and then wilt the spinach over the top. Serve the steak on top of the spinach and potatoes, and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Perfect!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box