- 400g quality beef mince
- 200g ricotta cheese
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 2 tbsp olive oil, for frying
- Salt and pepper
- Buns, relish, and tomatoes to serve
- In a big mixing bowl, combine the meat, the ricotta, capers, spring onions, rosemary, and plenty of seasoning. Mix well, and then with damp hands, shape into six equal sized patties.
- Pan fry the burgers for about 6-8 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Serve hot in buns, alongside your favourite sauces, relishes, or sides.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box