- 1 tbsp veg oil
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 110g lamb steak, cubed
- Water, to cover
- 1 stalk of purple sprouting broccoli, trimmed and chopped
- 5 tbsp double cream
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped, to serve
- Couscous or rice to serve
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, and add the onion and garlic to soften for a few minutes. Stir in the spices and cook for another 3 minutes, or until fragrant. Add the lamb cubes, and cook to brown on all sides.
- Add just enough water to cover the meat, and bring up to the boil. Reduce the heat to simmer for 10 minutes, then add the broccoli and simmer for a further 5 minutes, or until everything is tender. Stir in the cream to thicken, then serve with rice or couscous, and top with coriander.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box