- 1 sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 1 eggplant, cut into chunks
- 2 zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp ground coriander and cumin
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp harissa
- 2 tbsp honey
- 100g dried apricots, chopped
- 400g tin of chickpeas, drained
- Handful of coriander
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 190C, then mix together the eggplant, sweet potato, and bell pepper in a bowl with 2 tbsp of olive oil, and plenty of salt and pepper. Fry in a hot pan for 3-4 minutes, or until golden.
- Add a splash of oil to a lidded casserole dish or tagine, and add the onions, garlic, coriander, and cumin. Fry for a couple of minutes, then stir in the chopped tomatoes, honey, apricots, chickpeas, and tomatoes to combine. Add the fried vegetables, cook for 2 minutes, then add to the oven for 30 minutes.
- Stir in about 200ml of water, and cook for a further 15 minutes until you have a rich, thick, and glossy sauce. Sprinkle with chopped coriander, and serve with fresh couscous.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box