- 1 tbsp veg oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 2 finely chopped chillies
- 4 chopped spring onions
- 2 tbsp chilli paste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 110ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 x sea bass or bream fillets
- Stir-fried vegetables, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200C. Heat up the veg oil in a wok, and toss in the garlic, ginger, chillies, and spring onions, and stir fry for 3-4 minutes to soften. Add the chilli paste, vinegar, soy sauce, and chicken stock, and cook for another few minutes to bring to a simmer. Pour in the sesame oil, allow the mixture to slightly thicken, then remove from the heat.
- Slather the sauce you’ve just made all over your sea bass fillets, and then pop them on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes. When cooked, serve on a bed of stir-fried veg, with a good drizzle of your sauce over the top.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box