- 225g small new potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 100g green beans, halved
- 4 tsp of Thai green curry paste or spice mix
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 450g chicken breast, cut into bitesize chunks
- 3 strips of lime zest
- Handful of basil leaves
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for five minutes. Add the beans, and simmer for a further three minutes - both should be tender and not too soft. Drain, and leave to one side
- In a wok, fry the garlic in some oil for a few seconds until golden. Add the curry paste and give it a good stir, before tipping in the coconut milk and letting it all come to a good rolling boil.
- Stir in the chicken, fish sauce and sugar, and turn the heat down to a simmer. Cook for about eight or nine minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Chuck in the potatoes and beans, and let them heat through in the coconut milk and spices. Add the lime zest, and give everything a decent mix as it continues cooking for a few minutes. Before serving, add the basil, and give one last stir. Serve hot, with a nice big pile of rice.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box