- 1kg live mussels, scrubbed and cleaned
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 15g ginger, chopped
- 1 lemongrass stick, bruised
- 4 kair lime leaves
- 1 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- Chopped coriander, to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 200C, and line a baking tray with foil. Discard any mussels that won’t close when tapped (while making a noise like a seagull, obviously).
- Place the mussels, the garlic, ginger, spring onions, lemongrass, and lime leaves on one side of the foil. Dot the mussels with your curry paste, and pour over some of the coconut milk and the fish sauce. Seal the foil around the edges to make a parcel, and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the parcel from the oven, and discard any mussels which remain closed after cooking. Serve in bowls with a splash more coconut milk, and garnish with coriander. Yum!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box