- 10 prawn head and shells
- Dash of veg oil
- 1⁄2 onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 lemongrass stalk, peeled and inner core finely sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 300ml boiling water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 5 raw tiger prawns or similar
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Squeeze of lime
- Chopped coriander, to garnish
- Fry the prawn head and shells, onion, and garlic in the oil for 2-3 minutes to soften. Add the lemongrass, half of the tomatoes, and the boiling water. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve into a clean pan. Add the remaining tomatoes, mushrooms, soy sauce, and tiger prawns, and simmer for about 3 minutes or until the shellfish has turned pink. Squeeze in the lime, stir in the chives, and serve in a bowl with the coriander garnish.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box