- 1 yellow, 1 red, and 1 green capsicum pepper, seeded and cubed
- 2 zucchinis, cubed
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 1 jar of artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 sprigs of oregano
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp mixed dried Italian herbs
- 225g ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 200C. Place all the veggies and fresh herbs on a roasting tray, and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven, and combine in a bowl with the ricotta, eggs, salt, and dried herbs. Pack the whole lot into a 25cm flan dish or similar, and bake for 30 minutes until set and golden. Tip out, and serve with bread and antipasti. To make this dish vegan, simply leave out the eggs and ricotta, and bake all ingredients in a medium sized pie crust shell.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box