- 1 litre of quality passata
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- ½ cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- ½ red and ½ green capsicum pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Simply place all the ingredients into a food processor, and blend until smooth. Chill in the fridge overnight, and enjoy cold on a hot day.
- Put all of the other ingredients into a salad bowl, and give it all a really good mix with your hands. When the couscous is ready, add to the same bowl, and fluff with a fork. Season well, and serve.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box