- 4 tuna steaks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- A few sprigs of thyme
- 500g new potatoes, sliced 1cm thick
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 8ths
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- Heat your oven to 220C, and pop a roasting tin in to heat up. Put your tuna steaks on a shallow dish with half the oil, 2⁄3 of the garlic, and a bit of thyme, and leave to marinate.
- Put the chilli, potatoes, peppers, and onion in the roasting dish with the remaining oil and some salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, then chuck in the garlic and some more thyme and the tomatoes, stir it up, and roast for 5 minutes more. While they’re cooking, heat a griddle pan and sear the tuna steaks for a minute on each side. Serve hot on a bed of your roasted veg. Yum!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box