- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 100g fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 rosemary sprigs, leaves chopped
- 4 turkey steaks, thinned with a rolling pin
- Small bunch of basil
- 125g ball of mozzarella, cut into slices
- Put the flour in a shallow bowl with a little salt and pepper. Beat the egg in a second bowl, with a small splash of water. Tip the breadcrumbs in a third bowl with the rosemary, and add 1 tbsp olive oil to soften. Dredge the turkey breasts in the flour, then dip them in the egg, and then cover with the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oven to 200C, and pop the breaded turkey breasts on a baking tray. Cook them in the oven for 10 minutes, then remove them, and top with the mozzarella slices. Return to the oven for 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Serve with tomato salad, and enjoy.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box