- 1 head of cauliflower, trimmed and divided into florets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 x 400g tin of chickpeas, drained
- 2 tbsp harissa
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Bunch of flatleaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Take a large bowl, and pour in the olive oil. Add the cumin and cinnamon, and give it a good stir before adding the cauliflower florets. Mix it all together, then place the coated cauliflower in a roasting dish, and cook for 15 minutes. Don’t wash the bowl!
- Pour the chickpeas, harissa, and tomato to the same bowl, and mix all together. Remove the cauliflower from the oven, and mix in the spiced chickpeas. Cook for a further 15 minutes. Remove from the oven when tender, scatter over the pomegranate seeds and parsley, along with plenty of salt and pepper, and serve. Delicious!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box