- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp tandoori masala or similar spice mix
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- 2 x 100g cod fillet, skin removed
- 1⁄4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 5 mint leaves, sliced
- 100g pickled cucumber, drained
- 4 sliced brioche burger buns
- Salt and pepper
- Sauces, salads, and relishes, etc to serve
- Put 2 tbsp of oil, the masala, 2 tbsp of yoghurt, and some salt in a bowl and mix well. Add the cod and coat completely. Heat up the rest of the oil in a small frying pan, and fry the coated cod for 3 minutes on each side, then take off the heat and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, put the onion, mint, and pickles, and mix well with some seasoning. Lightly toast the burger buns, and spread the remaining 2 tbsp of yoghurt over the slices. Pop a piece of cod on each, and top with the onion, mint, and pickle mixture, along with any other sauces or salads you fancy. Close the buns with the other half, and enjoy. Yum!
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box