- 2 fish fillets (you can use pretty much anything here: trout, salmon, barramundi, snapper…)
- A small knob of ginger
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 3 baby pak choi, quartered lengthways
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Grated zest and juice of a lime
- Start things off by cutting a large square of foil. Onto this, place your fish fillets side by side, and scatter your garlic, chilli, ginger and lime zest all over the flesh.
- Squeeze the lime juice all over the fish, and then place the baby pak choi segments on top. Dress the whole lot with plenty of soy sauce, and then lift the sides of the foil square up, to make a loose package, with plenty of space inside for the steam to circulate. Leave a small gap at the top to allow the steam to escape while cooking.
- Steam your package for 15 minutes in a steamer, if you have on. If you don’t, simply put your foil package on a heatproof plate on a pan of boiling water, stick the lid on and steam that way instead. Serve hot with rice and your favourite condiments.
Do you know your wine personality? If your answer is no, take our quiz to find out which wines to pick up next and build your box!Build my box